Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Seventytwo

1) Not only for what God adds but also for what he removes.
2) For the songs in my heart when I wake.
3) For the peace that passes all understanding.
4) God is always their and his judgment is righteous.
5) Truth that is delivered from Godly men. Praise God, for they speak new life into me. As ye therefore began in Christ Jesus, so walk ye in him.  If you abide in me then I will abide in you. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. In him was the life, and the life was the light of men. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe. And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld his Glory, the Glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment