Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Sixtyeight

I know I list only five things a day, but I find that there is so much more than that which comes across my path everyday. Trying to capture the essence of the best moments can sometimes be difficult. Today is no different than yesterday, but still there is some much to be grateful for.

1) I have a job.
2) I had food to eat this morning.
3) A wife that loves me and I mean the caring enough to tell me when I am wrong and need correction love. She is willing to risk everything to see that I have the best in life.
4) An opportunity to hear God's message this morning without persecution.
5) Converge gather later this evening with my church family.

How can I not look forward to the rest of the day and what God has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment