Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Thirtyeight

Feeling great this morning. Today is a new day, full of possibilities.

1) Grateful for the opportunity to go to Israel to visit the Holy land and relatives. I can't wait.
2) Thankful for friends in Christ who lift you up and help you stay on the path.
3) For my church and the leaders there in, I thank God and pray daily for their guidance.
4) Blessing, so many are in my life, too many to count. May I remember this daily and humble myself.
5) For the time given to me on this Planet, with my family and the on going opportunity to grow in Christ. Thank you.


Praise The Father, Praise The Son


O sov'reign God, O matchless King-
the saints adore, the angels sing
and fall before the throne on grace
to you belongs the highest praise.

These sufferings, this passing tide
under Your wings I will abide,
and every enemy shall flee;
You are my hope and victory.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.

To the valley, for my soul;
Thy great descent has made me whole!
You word my heart has welcomed home;
now peace like water ever flows.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.

Yours is the kingdom,
yours is the power.
Your is the glory forever.
Yours is the kingdom,
yours is the power.
Your is the glory forever.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.
The name above all other names.

No comments:

Post a Comment