Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day Thirtyfour

Today has started like any other, fresh, new and full of expectation. God was there when I fell asleep and when I awoke, truly he is faithful. To God be the praise and the glory and the power forever. I hope I can always awake with the sense of a child everything new and a gift from God.

1) Thankful for my sleep and it's restorative powers.
2) For the rain which makes things new.
3) For the variety of food I get to work with this morning. Amazing choices.
4) My wife's family, truly God has blessed us with some close conversations and a lot of love.
5) For my home which I was happy to come back to this morning, which was there to welcome us.

And to all of those who have wished us a Happy New Year, Thank you and may the hand of the lord be upon you always and all the best in the year to come.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment