Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day Thirtythree

Today is New Years Eve and I have great expectations for the Year ahead and myself. The Bible states; "The fear of the Lord is the begining of Wisdom". It is my hope that my studies increase and my reverance for myself decreases. A friend mentioned that complaints are the outward expression of unbelief. My prayer is that we all continue to trust God for what ever comes our way.

1) I thank God for the Bible which is a road map for life, a light unto my path and the sword which separates soul from spirit and imparts discernment.
2) Even though God is high and lifted up, awesome and unfathomable, and holds the universe in the span of his hand, he still loves me and wants a relationship.
3) That the accuser of the brethren can be easily shaken with the understanding that those who do not have the holy spirit, also do not have regrets about their actions. Meaning that if something you have done bothers you, rejoice for you have the spirit and the ability to repent. Your fear of the lord is evidence of Christ's victory.
4) For time with family laughing and sharing, I am grateful.
5) For this day in which I find myself, I am thankful. May the lord give me an opportunity to contemplate what he has done for me today,what I have done for him, what God has revealed to me and what of God I have revealed to others. May tomorrow be a repeat of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment