Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day Twenty.

1) I am alive.
2) I know that people including myself are more important than any package or parcel that will be given this Christmas.
3) For my brothers and sisters in Christ, that was great fellowship last night.
4) For my home which I sometime take for granted that it will always be there.
5) For my wife who keeps it and me real. She has some talent, taught herself I don't know how many more songs on the harmonica by ear. How much more joy is there is someone else's accomplishment compared to our own. I notice that if I am happy about things I do, it seems, hollow and short lived. When I acknowledge works of others or the Father, I sense a real joy that is long lasting. Praise someone today and see how good it feels.

See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment