Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Twenty Three

This will be the 14th Christmas that I covering the office and instead of being upset that I am the low man on the totem pole I will enjoy the fact I can celebrate with my co-workers. I will enjoy this time when the people I work with are less stressed while the higher ups are out of the office. One of my oldest colleagues just got the news that she has won a part time job with H&R block and is very excited. This is good news, her husband has been working reduced hours with Cinram and I fear for his future.

1) For the chance to celebrate with another.
2) Joy comes in some many different forms.
3) When we focus on others our problems shrink.
4) Only four more sleeps till Christmas morning.
5) I have everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment