Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day Ten

I am thankful as I am sure is everyone else that in the mornings; when I sing hymns, I am alone with the Lord in worship. God created me, so I am sure he knows what I sound like and that his ears being perfect hear something different then I do.

1) May what I do with the gifts I have received show thankfulness to God in service not to myself but to others for him.
2) For the understanding of the Bible which allows me to discern life. However I must admit I need to be in the word more. I have a growing hunger for which I am truly grateful.
3) For my life, which sometimes I think is boring and uneventful. Truly I can not compare it to someone in great pain or need. Lord give me perspective today and know my place.
4) Thankful that God gave us choice with regards to faith, for without repentance and recognition of sin and its removal there would be no sense of gratefulness.
5) For his promises and that he is a faithful God, unwavering like man. Build your house upon the rock.

For those who may be catching one of my posts in the middle of this exercise of faith and obedience, remember this is meant for and written for me. It is my hope that this daily reminder of the things in my life which are bountiful will encourage me throughout the day and focus my energies, mental, physical and spiritual toward the glorifying of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment