Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day Fifteen

Wow it is a little cold out there this morning.
1) I am thankful to have heat at home and work and I am praying this morning for the building I heard about at KRCC that has not had heat since last Thursday.
2) Attended a Christmas concert yesterday and I am grateful for my hearing. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord.
3) Friends are a wonderful thing and can bring all sorts of blessings and for that I am truly grateful.
4) The ability to share my thoughts with the one I love is truly amazing. Both Merna and I cannot believe how much we have to be Thankful for when we remember our past.
5) Be able to share with others both in food and spirit is a wonderful thing.

My self challenge today is to share from my abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment