Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Four

I am thankful today for the honour of serving a God who answers prayers and holds the universe in the span of his hand.
1) Thankful to have the chance to come to know Christ as lord and understand the central truth of life.
2) Thankful that I have been blessed with a church family and their communion.
3) I am thankful to live in a country where faith is accepted and not persecuted and I pray for those in other parts of the world who do not have this luxury.
4) I am thankful that I cannot remember what true hunger feels like, and I think about the millions of children who go without food for days.
5) Most of all I am thankful to be a work in progress and that the lord is changing me daily, so that I may be able to reveal more of Christ to others. For it is certainly not myself I wish to share but he who lives within. He that rescues, he that heals. Thank you lord for saving me from my sin and myself. God you reign yesterday, today and forever. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Thankful for answers to prayer.
    2) Thankful for conversations going well.
    3) Thankful for friendly morning hello's with a neighbour.
    4) Thankful for peace at home.
    5) Thankful for friends who point to Christ, living epistles, with the story and reference of turning to Him active and well in their lives.

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete