Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day Nine

I had a small light bulb moment this morning that I wanted to share about the keeping of this blog/journal. The actual observance of being grateful has an additional side effect. As you acknowledge things in your life to which you should be grateful you also increase the amount of truth in your life. That is to say the your vision is expanded and you perspective re-aligned to properly esteem events within your life not just from your own lonely perspective. When you start to use your heart to see; instead of your head, you remove things like pride, ego and self righteousness. My prayer today is to maintain this view throughout the week and have the ability to humble myself no matter what comes my way.

1) Thankful for the reminder that God so loved the world that he gave his only son.
2) Thankful that my sin past makes me no worse or better than anyone else.
3) The things I don't have to worry about.
4) All the blessings and gifts God has provided in my life.
5) The ability to be of service to my church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment