Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 261 Converge Fridays

I had a great time running the sound board on Friday again. Converge is more than just a regular gathering of a church group. To me it is family and friends banding together to celebrate with one another the fact that we have all been saved. The more I go to Converge the more I realize this is as much part of "church" as the services on Sundays. I must say our talented worship crew did a fantastic job this past Friday and I am just glad to help out the talent. The teaching time done by Claudette was thought provoking and I hope spoke into many people hearts. I can tell that this is a great start to the long weekend. May all of the memebers have a wonderful Thanksgiving, for as we sang earlier we certainly have much to be grateful for.

1) Friends and Family.
2) A place to worship.
3) Food and Fellowship.
4) Real conversations and compassion.
5) Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment