Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 272 Roof Repair

I was very grateful to get home early and get onto my roof. Apparently a crack in some of the caulking had developed over time and water has been leaking in. Now that I have found the source I will be able to repair the damage to the living room ceiling. All that being said, I am very happy with the progress of our home. Working around the house is an ongoing project, but nothing brings me the same satisfaction as completing a job. This season I was able to do quite a bit of yard work, including the planting of two fruit trees and transplanting of two more. As winter speedily approaches I am keenly aware that my garage project involving insulation is needed sooner than later. I have great hopes that this weekend will be very productive and I will be able to complete the preping for this as well as winterizing the garden and putting away the patio furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment