Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 271 Community Connections

Despite another rainy evening we had a large turn out this week at Tuesdays Community Connections. It is hard to describe working for this ministry, but it feels like being home. Even though I was cold wet and had a bad back I couldn't have been happier. I remember smiling all the way back home on the bus, the complaints of the day just seem to disappear and all that was left was a servants heart. Oh, how I wish I could remain in that state. My wife was kind enough to have my supper in the oven and ready to go when I got home so I could relax a bit before going to bed. As usual it strikes me as odd that those who start off trying to bless others are blessed in return. The Lord does work in mysterious way and that is fine by me. My hope is that he will continue to give me opportunities to share with the Chester Le community and minister to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment