Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

254 A Revelation of God's Promises from Revelations

Reviewing God's promises and reading the word Is better than filling any earthly craving.
 
Rev 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
 
Rev 2:7 ...To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.
 
Rev 2:8 ...Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
 
Rev 2:11 ...He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.
 
Rev 2:17 ...To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat.
 
Rev 2:26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations.
 
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life...
 
Rev 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more....
 
Rev 3:21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
 
Rev 7:16 ...And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment