Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 246 Holiday Mondays.

This past weekend was a long one and no I don't mean that time dragged on. Monday was a holiday and we were grateful for it. Since we were running around on Saturday and over at the inlaws on Sunday it left us little time for the house hold chores. So on Monday we cleaned the entire house from top to bottom as well as caught up on the dishes and I cooked what I now call my famous ribs accompanied by roasted vegetables. It seems as if I can never make enough to satisfy our appetites. My wife and I also found time to just sit down and talk one on one which doesn't happen very often, so I enjoyed it very much.

Also Monday seemed to usher in a new weather mass and I had the opportunity to air out the house and enjoy the cool fall like breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment