Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 244 Internet

Truly the Internet has changed our lives in many ways, but the most significant that I have noticed is the ability to find things. The information that is available to the consumer online now is fantastic, what use to take you hours and a tank of gas is a simple click or two. Window shopping has never been easier or faster, for me my time is more valuable than the money. So when I was able to find a discontinued medical product in under a week, I was very pleased. Giving this new piece of equipment to the person in need after they had been waiting for a long time, made my day. Not only did I get the product that I needed but I also paid a great price for it. Doing things for others always brings a high level of satisfaction, but because this was such a relied on item makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment