Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 247 Second Chester Le Trip

So this Tuesday the Community Connections bus seemed to hold on to it's battery charge, unlike the previous week. Once again we had the privilege to go out into the Chester Le Community and serve them with a hot meal and deliver groceries. The turn out was larger than the last and people were happy to see us. It seems as if they are getting used to me which is nice since I am one of the newest volunteers. I really enjoy getting to know them and hope that one day I will be able to share things about the Lord and what he has done for me. Right now I am simply encouraging them to come to APC and ask if they have any prayer needs. This week our new Co-ordinator; Penny,  came with us to see how things work in the field, I hope and pray that she will bring new ideas to the table which will improve our service to the people and make everyones job a little easier.

During our trip and service I had the privilege to invite someone to Resonate and hope that our smaller groups will continue to be an area of interest for the younger people.

On a side note I noticed a beautiful sky like the sunrise I witnessed the other day and made a mental note that God is there in the morning and this is a reminder that he is also there at the days end. So I say thank you Lord for being with me daily and in every place I travel, your grace and your mercy abound and for that I praise your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment