Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 152 Converge

I will be speaking at my Church Friday night and giving my testimony. I am a little nervous but they are a great group of people and I am privileged to call some my friends. I just hope that what I have prepared and will be sharing can speak to them. I pray that the Holy Spirit is actively preparing them right now for what is to come. I have faith that the Lord has brought me to this time and place for a reason, hopefully I can keep it together during the story. Revealing ones faults to others is not the easiest thing, but God has stated that he will use the bad and the ugly in our lives to help others. Converge is one of the best young adult church groups I have ever encounter and I hope it will continue to grow and help others in the community as well as it's members. May we all strive to be more like the early church where the people shared, exhorted and strove with one another, so well that no one had lack for anything. Praying for Converge and all it's members today and everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment