Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 155 Mothers Day

Although I try not to follow the worldly trends and celebrate when others tell me to. Today is special to me. I have always enjoyed mothers day simply because I love my mother. Mothers are protectors, educators, providers, friends, confidantes, sharers, story tellers and your conscience when you are small.

Mine sacrificed to make sure my brother and I had what we needed growing up. She gave up a lot in order to improve our lives and living conditions. Her one motivation until we became typical rebellious teens was to provide a good home and living environment. And so today I honour my mother by letting her know that I love her very much and would not change any of our past together. Memories of the beach and picnics with to much pepper in the potato salad, grandma sitting helplessly on the beach in a broken chair and movie night with the Co-op group and The Lord of the Ring readings are just a few that makes this man a child who thinks often of you. Happy Mothers day mom, your the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment