Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 153 - Tired

Today I have been really tired and it seems as if everything is coming at me head on. I think it is because I am wound up about tomorrow. Thank God that he gives me strength, for the words of encouragement from unexpected places, ears to hear and eyes with which to see. I have a great treasure and no one can take it away from me, I am in Jesus' hand and no one can pluck me from it. My righteousness is not of self but of the father, so I praise his name even though I feel low. Faith in myself is futile so I put it all in Jesus and do what I can and wait on him to do the rest. God has never under delivered and this will be no different. One day I will no longer be tired, but for today there is still truth, God is good, true and faithful. To him be the power, glory and honour. Amen.

Even at the end of the day he has shown me he is with me and will never forsake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment