Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 150 -Sundays

Sunday is the day I look forward to the most during the week. Fellowshipping with my fellow church members always sends me away from church with a smile. The sermon as usual wash relevant and on point, it seems that it doesn't matter who the speaker is each week. To the staff at APC I send love and prayers for the continuation of their good work. I am looking forward to when the church celebrates the opening of the new construction addition.

Such a great thing they are doing opening up the doors to the next generation and planning for the years ahead. I am truly blessed to be apart of a church which is full of good stewards. May the Lord continue to watch this flock and draw people from all over the city by the Love we show to the Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment