Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 149 - Mothers Day Is Not Next Week But Today

For most people next week is officially Mothers Day, but not for me and my wife Merna. We have the fortune of not only having two great mothers, but ones with the exact same Birthday. April 30 therefore holds great significance for the both of us. There are so many good qualities about each; that I can list, that we love so much about them. But this blog would not be able to do them justice, even if I continued to write from here to eternity.

I think the best thing about today and the celebration later this evening is the fact that I love my mother in law as if she was my real mother and my wife loves mine in the very same way. This as I understand it is very rare and I think special. Both mothers care for all their children deeply and are keenly involved in each ones life. The fact that our two families are integrating brings more joy to our hearts. This merging is only made possible through the care and love of a mother. So to both I say Happy Birthday, to both thank you for raising kind and caring children, to both I wish health and joy and to both Happy Mothers Day. Love you both and looking forward to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment