Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 132-Psalms inspires a new song version.

Today I find great comfort in the Psalms and at a perfect time. Currently there are some stressful conditions at work, but I am shielded by the Word of God. It seems as all the negativity continues to ramp up because I am able to ignore it. This ability to ignore the cursing a hostility is directly related to being firmly anchoured in the promises and unchanging nature of my saviour. When faced with the truth of life after death and salvation from our sin, everything else seems so small and petty. I was even inspired to write a song I was so into the Psalms.

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for Ever,
I will sing, I will sing.

With my voice I will shout you to all generations,
You are true, You are true.

With my heart I will rest in your faithful promise,
A chosen few, A chosen few.

With my lips I can confess no one will,
Compare to you, Compare to you.

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for Ever,
I will sing, I will sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment