Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day -140 Resonate

For the still of the morning I am thankful. The moments I have with my thoughts alone are precious to me. The quietness I enjoy inspires creativity and reflection, both at once. The act of looking forward and back, analyzing things of the past and envisioning things in the future.

My life needs this daily quite to take on the onslaught of the day. Not only do I enjoy the quite of my thoughts, but also the whispers of God's. I remain still, like a forth coming sound not having a frequency of my own, awaiting the initial tone. I am the masters tuning fork; unable to create sound on my own, created only to resonate his melody. Lord I pray you provide a song for me today.

I patiently wait upon the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment