Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 147 - To My Wife

I find myself frequently running here and there, which is why I forgot to write this blog yesterday. I did however have a subject which is close to my heart in mind. My wife of which I am eternally thankful to God for is a saint or at least has the patience of one.

Despite the constant time crunch I seem to find myself she is always there doing her best to relieve my stress and take up some of the burden. This is exactly what the Lord meant when he created women to be a help mate. That is not to say that I don't help her, but the focus is not me. I want to officially recognize that my life; which is full of blessings would be barren with out her. I could not do what I do with out her help. She is my logistical genius and many times my memory, I still can't believe the amount of information and phone numbers that she has locked up in her head.

Merna is a get things done kind of gal and that works for both of us. I am highly driven, but to be honest at times can lack focus and often need reminders of things to be done. Her talents are many and believe it or not sometimes it is I who can not keep up with her. She is my comfort when I am down, my go to friend when I am upset or frustrated and wise council when I require advice. At only a moments notice she is available and ready to sacrifice her needs for my own, is there any need to explain my Love for her. Godly in all her ways, she is an example to me on how to treat others. Truly she is one of God's greatest gifts to me. 

So to my Hiyati I say thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with this boy in a mans body. (aka Madman).

No comments:

Post a Comment