Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day-160&1 OOpps

I guess I am a little bit out of it since I got back from vacation, it is a good thing a blog can't hold things against you. I totally forgot about it yesterday, to busy trying to catch up with things at work and get back into the daily groove. While I was away my neighbours were kind enough to keep their eye on my grass and cut it for me, I understand that it rained a lot while we were away. It was certainly nice to come back to sunshine and not rain, I guess Toronto can thank us for bringing the weather with us.

Despite the fact that I no longer have wheels, I am grateful for the opportunity to put in road miles with both my bike and the ankle express. The tour in Israel was just a stepping stone to summer fitness regime. I am looking forward to hooking up again with both the community connections group this Thursday and Converge on Friday, I certainly missed my church family. Very blessed to have them in my life and it is always encouraging to read their social media posts, shout out to Curtis, Chris Chase and Andy as well as others.

Now that summer is officially here I am planning home renovations and additions to the yard, it is going to be hard work but worth the effort. On a sadder note I am missing my wife's family that we visited over seas; however, I am really happy to have gotten to know them and look forward to keeping in touch. So for now it is back to the grind and I hope to start next week with renewed vigour and energy, this eight hour difference is hard to adapt to.

No comments:

Post a Comment