Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 159 - Back home

Today is my first day back to work and second full day back in Canada from our Vacation. Very grateful for the new insight into the bible and the places were Jesus walked. Thankful for the travel companions and their continuous offers to help my wife. For the beautiful landscape and opportunity to experience Israel, what a joy and feast for the senses. Visiting family Palestine and Greece was great and their hospitality was over the top, what can I say I have been blessed with great in laws. To God and his beautiful weather I say thank you along with our relatively smooth traveling experience. Last but not least I appreciated the chance to unplug and employ direct communication techniques (aka speaking with people). To tired from the Jet leg to really dig deep regarding the trip and our experience for now my gratefulness to have some rest will have to suffice for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment