Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 163 - Inlaws

My first week back to work is almost over, I am so tired it is not funny. I am still working on get back into the Canadian time frame after my trip. I am however very grateful to have a job, when many do not. I am blessed to have a loving wife and beautiful home in which to return to at the end of each day. One of my past co-workers husbands just passed away at age 53, which shocks and reminds me to cherish each moment I have breath and show love to all.

After work we are going to have dinner with my mother in-law who has been inviting us non-stop since our return, this of course is to get all the memories of our trip and family gossip. O Yeah and she loves to cook it is her way of saying “I love you” which is fantastic as long as you can avoid seconds and thirds. I still can’t believe how lucky I am to have such a great family on my wife’s side, I have been truly bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment