Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 172 Random Thanks

Today has been interesting and full of funny little surprises, which is why I am going to break form and blog a little different today. This morning on my way out to the bus stop I ran into my neighbor and he insisted on driving me to work, talk about great timing.

When Omama called for her morning check in she seemed really good, so I asked if she was feeling better. She responded that she didn’t know why but she was feeling great, which to me is amazing. Right there that lifted my spirits.

I was really hungry this morning but that was okay because for some reason I had extra fruit with me. And although I am exhausted today, I really did get some much needed rest on the weekend and felt like I was finally getting back into Canadian time.

Just now I was thinking about this coming Saturday and what Merna and I can do to get out doors. So I emailed her about going to our beach spot and she told me to get out of her head, apparently she had the same idea.

Days like these seem to be rare, but that is not entirely true. It is usually the way we deal with and react to things that shape our day, but when we choose to focus on the good, then it seems abundant. It is like driving a different style than normal and all of a sudden you notice the same car everywhere, where before you didn’t.

So to all I wish a good perspective day.

No comments:

Post a Comment