Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 170 - Inlaw BBQ Yesterdays blog today.

Had a great time entertaining in the outdoors for the first time this summer. We were privileged to host my inlaws for lunch. Burgers and sausage always taste better when mixed with family. I was happy to hear that my sister inlaw got the job she was hoping for and to see prayers answered. Very proud of my wife's niece and the fact that she can now play the guitar and very well. On another note I found out my brother knows Chris Chase from church, apparently there is no escaping his influence. The weather was fantastic and as always we shared many laughs and too much food. Times like these are worth so much more than any "thing". Blessed to have a great family and look forward to more cook outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment