Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 184 - Long weekend memories continue

Well it has turned out to be a great weekend and because I have Monday off it is like a mini vacation. With all the BBQ and family visits it feels as if I have been travelling. It was nice to see most of the family and get to spend time with all of them including visiting with my buddy John. Good conversations as usual and topics of hope for the future are always inspiring. I got home early and also cleaned the whole house including doing the laundry before Merna came home from her Mom's. She was pleasantly surprised. We are both looking forward to a non-working Monday and a day at the beach and we are grateful for the much needed rest and time together. By Tuesday I will be wanting to go back to work with renewed strength and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment