Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 201 My Well Being

After a day like today, I have to say that I am very grateful for my body. And what I mean by that is my physical well being. For my age, I think I am doing pretty good. Two bike rides, weights and a session on the tread mill and I was still able to put in a days full work and cook dinner. Not bad. That's not to say my body is perfect, far from it. I have a bad left shoulder in recovery, the right knee needs some work and my finger on the right hand bothers me sometimes when I type.

I guess at my age some aches are expected. But all in all it does what I want most of the time and for that I thank God daily. I am able to walk, jump, skip and bend over something that not everyone can do, so while I am able I will use it.

With regards to sickness and infirmities, I have been blessed with quick recoveries and no major surgery or hospitalizations. I have most of my teeth and have never broken a bone. I can for the most part do with it as I will and I know that later in life that will change. So I will do as they say use it until I lose it.

And tomorrow push ups again.

No comments:

Post a Comment