Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 205 Family Fun

Once again I am pleased to report another wonderful weekend is upon us. I had a great time at the inlaws yesterday BBQing up a storm. Good food and conversation was had by all and I was happy to break in the new BBQ. As usual we were blessed with an abundance of food and all of us left a little heavier. Despite the rain that moved in during the later part of the dinner, our spirits remained high.

Stories of the past entertained us as we enjoyed desert, and everyone at one time or another could be seen laughing. To cap of the evening the ladies of the house held a clothing swap, us guys just watch in amazement. To John and myself this is a foreign process, but I guess when you have three sisters and two growing nieces wardrobe sharing only makes sense. We fell into bed this morning early and were able to sleep in and when we woke up we were greated with another beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment