Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 191 Sunday

Often called the day of rest, I did just that and almost missed the 9 am service at APC. On my way I ran into the 2 of the triplets who I have not seen for weeks maybe even months. They never fail to make me smile and their ability to be content amazes me still. It was communion today and I really felt connected to my Church family. Prayers go out to the multiple missions teams in El Salvador, Cape Briton and Romania, may the Lord bless them and keep them safe. For the fellowship I shared on the bus with Kevin and the words of friendship I am grateful. I also learned the we have a bus stop specifically for the church now which is great. Donations for the new church construction continue to pour in and I am happy to be a part of this new phase of reaching out the the youth in our community. May the Lords hand take our efforts and bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment