Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 193 Home First Year Anniversary

And so time flies when you are not looking, our homes first Year Anniversary came and went. We still have lots of work on the house to do and the summer is swiftly sailing by, with BBQ's happening almost every weekend, family functions, and other events. It seems as if the work will never end. The good news is we found the house we really love and will probably stay in for the rest of our lives. You know what they say location, location, location. I think it really helped that we had an amazing agent Manny Colucci mannycolucci@royallepage.ca, who we would recommend to anyone. He helped us so much that we consider him and his family part of our family.

And that is what makes a home, family. I mean without the individuals in the home, it would simply be a box. That warm feeling, that comfort level you get sitting outside in the yard, and that big sigh as you walk in the door is what makes a home. So to my wife Merna and Omama, I say thank you for making a box feel like a home. I look forward to many more times of joy and laughter shared with family and friends. And to those who have not yet visited the home I ask that you bare with us, the family is big and we are inviting them in groups. Your turn is coming.

Once again I wish to thank God for all of his blessing, without which I would have nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Ed and Merna, thanks for the kind words, It was my pleasure to have been of service to you both. Ed and Merna you are an inspiration to us all, as you know how to take life in stride and have learned how to laugh at it along the way.

    I am truly blessed to have come to know such great friends as yourselves and I count it a privilege to be considered family.

    God's Riches Blessing on you both.

    Manny Colucci

    ReplyDelete