Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 210 God always keeps his promises

Here are a few promises that have bolstered my spirits this morning and will continue to feed my heart.

I will not fear or dread for God is always with me.

Deuteronomy 31:6

King James Version (KJV)

 6Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

I will not doubt for God is always in control.

Romans 8:28

King James Version (KJV)

 28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I will not despair for God is always good.

Psalm 27:13

King James Version (KJV)

 13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

I will not falter for God is always watching and God is always faithful. 

1 Corinthians 10:13

King James Version (KJV)

 13There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I will hope and be content in all circumstances for God will restore me.

Joel 2:25

King James Version (KJV)

 25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

No comments:

Post a Comment