Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 197&8 Weekends

What can I say, other than weekends were made for thanks and thanksgiving. The weather was great again, I think that it has been about 5 weekends in a row now. We got all the house hold chores done, I even did a couple of extra things. We did all the shopping with ease, thanks to the use of Mama's car. Friday night Merna and I finally got to visit Paulo over at Basilico for some fabulous Veal and Penne, the man knows the meaning of Italian food. We had a great worship service Saturday night at APC as we sported our Churches Helping Churches shirts which we got by donating for Japan missions. And I finally got a new wheel for my bike, which was handmade in Germany, and puncture resistant. We played some cards with Omama, got food from Mama's garden and stayed cool with the first use of the Central Air. The weekend was capped of with some much needed rest and relaxation. Looking forward to the next one. O yea, one last thing, Jazz on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment