Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 103 - Aftershock

Like most people I can only imagine what is happening on the other side of the world. Japan is on my mind like most of the people who care for others. All I can say is that I am; what is the word, inexperienced with this kind of devastation. I feel helpless because I so wish that there is something I could do to help. But man has his limitation, so I will have to leave it up to God to put the right people in the right place at the right time. And I will pray that when I am found at that time and that place where I can help, that I do, and well. For now my prayers and thoughts will remain on Japan, as they did for Haiti and do for Guatemala.

People are suffering in this world in both the psychical and spiritual, so I shout out into the dark void to others to shine their light while you can. Help others now, don't wait for the calamity. Lord humble me today to see the needs that surround me. Show me how to serve others instead of myself, teach me to love unconditionally as your Son and never let me loose the ache of tragedy that motivates and softens my heart.

Love one another with truth and expanse today, you are smaller than you think and whatever that thing is that you thought was so big that it would ruin your day, put it into perspective. I thank God for all I have, and hope that I remember not to complain about the little things, like rain, slow traffic, a bruised ego. Remind me that others, and other situations are far more grave than mine. Teach me thy ways Lord and deliver me from mine iniquity. May my actions Glorify and show others a better way, your way in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment