Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Ninetyeight - Reflection

Well I am only two days away from the 100th day of blogging. I can't really believe that it has gone by so fast. What started off as a self reminder and a perspective adjuster has turned into something else. I am not sure exactly how to explain it, but the blog helps me to reflect on daily events and shows me how to move forward in a positive manner. Change is the main objective and that is certainly one of the spin offs that is occurring.

The idea to begin this blog came from a James MacDonald's teaching during one of the Walk in the Word broadcasts. He made a challenge to the audience to start a journal in order to gain a new perspective and have the ability to look back and analyze the change occurring in daily life. I just thought it made sense to do it electronically and share it with my fellow APCers.

Of course I do have days which are not the best, but part of the process is not dwelling on the falls in life. We are called to pick ourselves up and continue on the road of spiritual growth. My prayer life has improved and I am now involved with more ministry and my walk in the word continues to increase. Overall I would say that this is accomplishing more than I imagined and so I will press onward and continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment