Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 110 - Saturday & Sunday

Yesterday was a little crazy busy and blogging kind of slipped my mind. However that does not mean that I am not thankful. Once again his hand was evident through our day. His economics as usual are crazy cool and unexpected. More free furniture came our way this weekend and don't ask me how, but all of our bills are paid even though the big trip is almost here. The Holy Land, just thinking about it brings a smile to my face and a sense of expectation. Merna and I are so excited. Church was fantastic, it is great to mix it up sometimes and go on a Saturday, you get to meet different people.

Since I missed yesterday I am going to publish today along with it. Merna and I are sorting through our wedding photos so we can share them with family when we go to the Middle East. It is nice and quite and spending time with her doing this means everything to her. People sometimes ask me if I am blessed and I usually respond, "Have you met my wife?" Truly I am a man who has the Lords favour, as undeserved as it maybe. As always my thoughts drift to Japan this morning along with prayers for the people and country. A broken world sadly sometimes erupts in unexpected ways, my hope for a better tomorrow and things to come is greatly increased with each new incident. Thank God that one day he will wipe away all tears, but until then we are called to let our let shine. So I will do his bidding until then, God have mercy on us all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment