Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 108 - GPS (God's Personal Salvation)

I noticed a little bit of a trend last night at the mid-week Meeting Place sermon. For the last two weeks it seems as if everything that I am studying in the Bible has been preached back to me. I have been reading a lot of Revelations and there is James MacDonald from Walk in the Word on the radio preaching on the same subject. I am writing and studying about Joy and there is James MacDonald from Walk in the Word on the DVD I watched last night speaking on the same topic. Yesterday I blog about being a good steward and servant with the things God blesses me with and there is Dwight Anderson from APC teaching from first Corinthians and building a healthy church by being good stewards and being humble for everything we have does it not come from the Lord?

And so it has been for two weeks, I study and it comes back in greater depth to me. It is like the bible is sowing seeds of understanding within my heart and other servants of Christ are watering. I tell you what I can't wait to see, the increase. I feel like I am on track and that if I continue following GPS (God's Personal Salvation) the destination is going to be fantastic. Just to be a part of something that is working towards a greater goal, like the APC body of Christ is a Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment