Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day Ninetyfive

I just realized that I have been spelling Ninety wrong, must be that I am a little tired in the mornings. Anyway, even though I feel like I am moving through the mud this morning I still have plenty to be grateful for and I can't see an end to it any time soon.

1) For every new day is a new celebration.
2) The opportunity to be a part of someone life.
3) Ability to share my hope and dreams with friends.
4) The two days a week I get off, yahoo the weekend is here.
5) Anticipation for our upcoming trip and adventure.
6) I had to add this one for Merna, the Lord who is ever faithful and guides us everyday, now, in the present. He is not just lofty and uninvolved. My God is hands on and working miracles everyday. Let those with ears hear and those with eyes see.

No comments:

Post a Comment