Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Ninetyfour - Dawning of a new day

1) There is still time for others to repent before the dawn of the wrath of God.
2) I have another day to serve for the Lord.
3) This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
4) As a son of the living God I do not need to be satisfy with mere happiness; but everlasting joy is mine.
5) I foundation my life on Christ, not money or chattel and therefore I fear nothing and cannot be move. All I need my father in heaven provides. AMEN

Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burdens upon the Lord and he will sustain you, he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgement, thou shalt condemn. For this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment