Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Ninetynine - Prayer for me

With my upcoming trip to the Middle East you would figure I would be a little concerned even nervous, but despite the upheaval I am really looking forward to the trip. Just the thought of being able to see what Jesus saw, walk where he walked and experience the environment he did is exciting. I am hoping that this will be another one of those life altering events.

It is funny but looking back at my life I can see the moments of change, each one with the fingerprints of the Lord. Just a few years a go for an example, my family seemed to be splintered and at odds with one another, today it is much different. What a blessing to have all of my family talking with one another, and relearning to live in relative harmony. It just goes to show you how forgiveness and love are truly powerful.

My life's journey has not always been smooth and I have not always made the right decisions. But my faith is in the saving Grace of Christ, and remaining in the word will help me stay on the right path. Thank God that I will be judged not of my own works, but by the righteousness of Jesus who took on the sins of the world, including mine and gave me a new hope, life and character. May his work on me continue and bring forth much fruit I pray, and may his will supplant mine on a daily basis.

May I become the person he wants me to be, so that his glory and not my ego or pride be evident. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment