Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Ninetyseven - Weather Weekend

Well blog once again we have a late entry. But I must say I am having a blast this weekend and it seems like it is just getting better. From date night at APC's "Who Dun It" dinner to the shopping and fun the wife and I are having cooking in the kitchen. That's baked Ziti for all looking in, get your minds in the right place.

I woke up this morning and to my surprise my beloved winter weather was back, some how it changed from grey and rain yesterday to a winter wonderland. As usual I enjoyed shoveling my drive way and the mother in laws, don't tell anyone but it is one of my favorite things. The snow is so clean and peaceful.

Now that the afternoon is here I am looking forward to one of my other passions, cooking! After the lunch, baked Ziti comes my very first Arabic style meatloaf. It sounds so good and I can't wait. In the meantime I picked up a couple of movies for the wife and I to shared over a good helping of laughter. We both have been going over drive and this is a chance to take a break and spend quality time together which is really needed and appreciated by both of us.

Currently Jazz music and the smell of lunch is drifting into the room so for now I will just thank God for my wonderful life, wife food and peace and say goodbye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment