Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 107 - A new time

Well we are into day four of the new time change and let me tell you I am having trouble adjusting to it. My sleep as of late has been a little off. It is amazing how much sleep can impact the overall health and functioning of the body. This little hiccup in my routine has pointed out how lucky I truly am. For the most part this year, I have been healthy and sickness free. My sleep has been quite peaceful and un-interrupted as well.

Don't ask me how it is possible, but I feel great. If I look back on the last couple of months, I have been able to accomplish more than I have anticipated. My involvement in church and community have increased and I feel like my home life is also been enriched. I hope that I can continue to share these blessings with those around me and serve with greater commitment. Of course I must also continue to give thanks unto the Lord for he is the provider of everything. In Leviticus 20-23 it describes the Feasts and Sabbaths of the Lord in which gratitude and thankful celebrations occur. This reminds me that no matter what time of year, that what must come first is the acknowledgement of his provision.

We are all called to be good stewards of his abundance, may I remember daily that I am more than my possessions, which I do not own. And that I will be held to accountable on how I used them. May I share both them and my hope as well with those I come into contact to day. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment