Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 121 - Complain

Complain, complain, complain. Sometimes I am surrounded by them, sometimes I am the source. Grumbling can become a regular behaviour that can erode your daily life. The key to staying positive is to give thanks for the things that appear to be weighing you down. My family is very large and April is a perhaps the busiest time of the Year for gatherings. There are a ton of Birthdays, Anniversaries and of course Easter. Running from place to place can be sometimes taxing. It is when I am most tired when grumbling can begin. But let me tell you, no amount of grumbling can wipe of the smile that comes when seeing your family having fun and enjoying each others company. Seeing kids laugh and play reminds me of when I was a kid and had no worries. Christ even said that unless we become like children we can not enter in to heaven. So I have to remember that I should worry less and enjoy more. Don't live for what is to come, but be in the present and engage life, after all it is a gift from God. Truly families are what make today and everyday worth while, with out them how dull would the world be? I am looking forward to sharing food, fun and events all month long and hope to be blessed by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment