Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 212 Long Weekends

Can I just say that I love long weekends. I mean I can't think of anything negative about them at all. I got to spend more time with the wife, I BBQ, cleaned the house and got a chance to relax. I also got some much needed rest. I am ready for the workweek and with energy to spare. As I sit here thinking about all that what we did on the weekend, I am amazed at how long one extra day can make it feel. If this is how retirement feels bring it on. Just kidding, I am not close to retirement yet and besides I have a bunch of housework planned for this week and I look forward to getting it done by the weekend.

The comfort of a home is something that I hope I never take for granted. Just knowing it is there brings my mind a sense of ease. Besides what is a long weekend for if not to putter around the house? So until the next long weekend I guess I have to put up with running around and dream about the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment