Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 226 I am not!

I am thankful that I made it to the end of the work day. After spending time with family late last night and battling a bout of the toss and turns I am still alive. Grateful for my home, bed and a place to call my own. Having the ability to go to a place which is comfortable and welcoming is a privilege and a blessing. The chance to go to bed early instead of having to work two jobs just to make ends meet. People around me that care about my well being and the ability to converse with people at all is truly a blessing.

I am not isolated or alone, I am not homeless, or hungry, I am not struggling with making ends meet and I do not live in an abusive environment. For all these reasons I humbly said Thank you God and pray for those who are in these circumstances. Sometimes I think I have to much, may I always have a right perspective with regards to God's provisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment